CHOKER NECKLACES.
Nope, you aren't seeing things. That is a tattoo choker necklaces that everyone from Kate Moss to the Spice Girls to your next door neighbor was rocking in the 90's. This image isn't from the 90's though. It's from freaking Topshop's website TODAY as in August 20, 2014. Seriously, here is the link: http://bit.ly/VEgFeo. Even better, it's freaking $12! Remember when these things used to come out of machines at Chuck E. Cheese where you only paid like 50 cents to play? WTF?! Someone please tell me why these are back and why they are expensive and WHY, WHY, WHY? I don't get it. I hate it. I don't want one. I don't want to see them on anyone. DUMB. There is nothing attractive about a thin piece of plastic around your neck that will leave an ugly imprint which you will see if it moves the slightest on your neck or you take it off because it's freaking annoying. OMG enough! I'm all for normcore and bring back some of this 90's stuff, BUT NO, NO, NO. Whoever brought these back, YOU CAN GO SHAVE YOUR BACK NOW.



No comments:
Post a Comment