---
I've been re-watching How I Met Your Mother for the zillionth bazillonth time. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I know every line to every episode by this point. Do I feel shame? Heck no! I'm proud through and through. Since I'm currently watching as I type this post, this week's Tuesday Ten is HIMYM inspired. Don't worry, I won't be giving you any spoilers just incase you already don't watch this amazing show which is extremely disappointing and you should be probably get on Netflix right now to watch it. Well, right after you read this post of course :) Without further ado...
Ten Things I Learned from Ted Mosby
1. "When it's after 2am, just go to sleep. Because the decisions you make after 2am are the wrong decisions."
2. "Sometimes even if you know how something's gonna end that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride."
3. "Shouldn't we hold out for someone that doesn't just tolerate our little quirks but actually kinda likes them?"
4."Here's the thing about mistakes: Sometimes, even when you know something's a mistake, you gotta make it anyway."
5. If you're not scared, then you're not taking a chance. If you're not taking a chance, then what the hell are you doing anyway?"
6. "The great moments of your life won't necessarily be the things you do, they'll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I'm not saying you can't take action to affect the outcome of your life, you have to take action, and you will. But never forget that on any day, you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever. You see, the universe has a plan kids, and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It's a scary thought, but it's also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working, making sure that you end up exactly where you're supposed to be, exactly when you're supposed to be there. The right place at the right time."
7. "You can ask the universe for a sign all you want, but ultimately, we only see what we want to see when we're ready for."
8. "You can't cling to the past because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone."
9. "Sometimes love means taking a step back. If you care about somebody, you should want them to be happy, even if you wind up being left out."
10. "I think for the most part, if you're really honest with yourself about what you want out of life, life gives it to you."


No comments:
Post a Comment