I'm such a sucker for a great duo and Broods is just that. Actually, they're beyond great. They're AMAZING. Why oh why has it taken me so long to discover you?! Hailing from New Zealand, this brother/sister duo has been owning my Spotify playlists for weeks and it's been beautiful. Georgia Nott has the voice of an angelic goddess (I don't know if that's a thing, but I've made it one). Did I mention they're both ridiculously attractive? Seriously, like nobody is that beautiful. Everytime they Instagram they should totally #blessed because that whole family must be like gorgeous.
The duo's self-titled debut album is available now on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify or wherever you get your music. I HIGHLY suggest that if you have Spotify you take a listen to their session. It will melt your heart. SO MANY FEELS.
Here they are playing my current fave Never Gonna Change:
Let me know what you think of Broods - love it or hate it? Are you feeling all the feelings? I know I am! Have any suggestions of artists I should check out? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:
Post a Comment