... Jenna's back with a brand new invention!
Alright, that was the beginning and end of my rap career. If you don't get the reference, please view the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE.
I'm kind of new, kind of old when it comes to blogland and I would love to connect with some fellow bloggers. Let's trade buttons, collaborate, guest post or whatever! I have space on my blogroll and I'll love to add some lovely blogs.
I love getting emails, but who doesn't?! Feel free to email me ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Seriously. Okay, well anything and everything but spam. Nobody likes spam!
Did you hear a great new album or is there some new band you are obsessing over? Find a new store or trend you love? Did you just have the best lunch of your life? TELL ME ABOUT IT! Maybe we'll come up with a new post or just start a new friendship.
So, holla at ya girrrrrl - rippedjeansandvinyl [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments:
Post a Comment