Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hi, I suck with HTML and now I seem like a jerk.

Apparently my limited HTML knowledge from my Myspace/Xanga days has failed me and I need to give some credit where credit is due! I was messing around with the sidebar and the widths and accidentally deleted the coding for the button for the gal who made this lovely layout - NOT COOL!

Just need to give a proper shoutout to Katrina of Pugly Pixel who offers really great free things for bloggers from tutorials to Photoshop brushes to a zillion other random things. I suggest you all check her out! I am no where near talented enough to make this layout on my own, but she is and it rocks!

I'm working to add her to my sidebar right now to give her the proper credit, but I just wanted to shoutout to her now.


No comments:

Post a Comment